Thursday, February 16, 2012

Up & Down

These past two weeks have been full of ups and downs. I've had set backs. Days when I've given up and given into my old habits. Days when I don't go to the gym... but I've managed to stick to it! So far despite the bumps down the road I've managed to lose 5 pounds. And that motivates me!

When I first started "working out"  (although I can't really call it that! Going twice a week for about 40 minutes isn't much.) I would reach my heart rate as soon as I got on the machines. The elliptical, which  is the one I use the most, would wear me out within the first 5 minutes. I couldn't go any faster than 3.2 miles! Now a few months down I HAVE to run my butt off at 6.0+  mph to reach my heart rate. It makes me feel wonderful!

I cannot wait to weigh myself again in a few weeks. When I reach 260 I've decided to treat myself to a new hair color!! Very exciting! (To me anyway lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment