Saturday, October 12, 2013

10 Months is a Long Time

Exactly 10 months ago I updated my blog talking about getting back on track... It is saddening and embarrassing to know I did NOT follow through. Here I stand heavier than last year and back to my old eating habits. I would blame life and the drastic changes involved but there is no excuse. I would only be deceiving myself if I said I couldn't handle a lifestyle change.

I did not plan on starting up again, in fact I have been very happy eating out and stuffing my face; what I have not been happy with is my 3x blouses and size 22 pants. There I put myself out there and I am ashamed of what I have become. I know I can't continue this way not only have I been overwhelmed with self loathe; I know my health is probably in the gutter.  I need to change, one day at a time, one baby step at a time. I can't predict what my future holds but I know that it shouldn't matter. I need to keep moving towards being a better me.

I didn't plan on getting back on track this morning but something clicked,  changed,  and made me want to stop making excuses and start making changes.  Here's to motivation and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment