Monday, December 3, 2012

Restart

WOW... time sure as heck flies by. Things started getting extra bumpy earlier this year and I just never got back into the habit of being a better me. It's crazy and sad how easily things slip away when not making an effort. I've gained 5 pounds back and have completely stopped going to the gym. Shame on me.

Today was my first official day to get back on track. I woke up had a protein shake and I went on a walk with my son. It was nice being out getting some fresh air and spending time with him. :)

For lunch I had two eggs, three thin slices of queso fresco, and a slice of avocado. Dinner will be chicken and salad. I have to reevaluate my plan and set different goals. I cannot believe this year is almost coming to an end. I'm 3 months shy of a year since I started this blog. It makes me extremely sad to know that I've only regressed instead of progressed since then.

New goals: lose 10 pounds by January and 5 more by February 21st.
I cannot let another year slip on by. I have big plans for my life and I have to be  healthy to accomplish them. More on that later. :)

"A year from now you will wish you had started today." - Karen Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment